Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

David Rees

Going Deep with David Rees


Going Deep or Do it Right (SKY Mexico) is a new "how to" Reality Show with the Sophomoric Humorist, David Rees. Thing that amazes me is most of the reviews of the show and him are fairly positive. I on the other hand have trouble with 15 minutes of "How to tie your shoe" while David makes corny wise cracks and makes faces.

To me it's just another case of the TV industry desperately looking for material to fill the airwaves. NatGeo in this case. From the number of people who seem to enjoy sophomoric humor while learning how to tie ones shoes, I am in the minority. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I just wanted an outlet when I get that gag reflex going on some of these absolutely terrible reality shows. So here they come as I gag.

I actually like a few so may mention them from time to time