Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Dr Oz Spammer scammer

I got this in my Email today and realize it's not a Reality Show in the real sense but reading about his baseless or wrong advise he is giving people ... it seems it's an Anti Reality Show and a Spammer. I guess people just don't read the news or investigate things that appeal.  The show is still popular.

 Burn FAT Quicker Without DIET or EXERCISE








But is that trust misplaced? Or has Oz, who often peddles miracle cures for weight loss and other maladies, mortgaged medical veracity for entertainment value?

These questions have hammered Oz for months. In June, he was hauled in front of Congress, where Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) told him he gave people false hope and criticized his segments as a “recipe for disaster.” Then last month, a study he widely trumpeted lauding coffee bean weight-loss pills was retracted despite Oz’s assertions it could “burn fat fast for anyone who wants to lose weight.”

Half of Dr. Oz’s medical advice is baseless or wrong, study says

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I just wanted an outlet when I get that gag reflex going on some of these absolutely terrible reality shows. So here they come as I gag.

I actually like a few so may mention them from time to time