Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Live Free or Die


I was thinking that this one might actually be educational but from the reviews these people are not that interesting. Not sure how I miss this every week but I sure don't miss the Ads every 15 minutes with that stupid song "Love you like a mountain". WTF is that supposed to mean

Examiner.com review
Unlike the other survival shows where the people actually make a life for their family by living off the the land, trapping, fishing, and such, these folks merely survive. Another scene showed a couple eating road kill that was gifted to them in a sack, grab bag style. It was a great surprise to find it was a bobcat, already stiff.

Facebook comment:
Jim Reginelli Whats next pawn shops? Schizophrenic ghost hunters? Moonshiners or cars? I want to see the world not rednecks. I know there are people in the world who live like that, they are in africa or the amazon not Arkansas !




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I just wanted an outlet when I get that gag reflex going on some of these absolutely terrible reality shows. So here they come as I gag.

I actually like a few so may mention them from time to time