Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Naked Survival - Stupid Show

Naked and Afraid - TV Reality Show


Stupid name, stupid idea and just another filler for the starved for material channels like Discovery, NatGeo and A&E. I didn't realize their adventures were for 21 days which is a challenge but the few I've seen they just fight getting sunburned, struggle to light a fire and eat worms or something similar.There must be a dozen survival shows and they're all just as bad. Give me a cooking show any day .... what ever happened to The Naked Chef.

Producer of Discovery show Naked and Afraid claims it is not 'exploitative' to film contestants nude but that it creates a 'pure survival experience' ....... no, it's just plain stupid

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I just wanted an outlet when I get that gag reflex going on some of these absolutely terrible reality shows. So here they come as I gag.

I actually like a few so may mention them from time to time