Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Crazy for Cupcakes

DC Cupcakes


I wasn't sure of the name of this program and "reality TV" and cupcakes came up with more than one show. Now these two woman have a real business unlike "Cupcake Wars" that was created as a Reality Show. Sad to say Cupcake Wars is just a product of a producer trying to fill the TV hours with competitive nonsense.

DC Cupcakes is about two women and some help running a real business without all the false hype of competition. My problem with the whole concept is this is not about making good cupcakes, it's about displays of hundreds of them glued into some display that supposedly makes a statement. I guess just making a good cupcake would not be much of a show but displays of hundreds of them kinda lacks meaning in my opinion.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I just wanted an outlet when I get that gag reflex going on some of these absolutely terrible reality shows. So here they come as I gag.

I actually like a few so may mention them from time to time