Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Storage Wars: Texas

Bimbo Mary Padian

Watching the Texas version of Storage Wars you might think everyone from Texas is obnoxious .... all the way from this cute little Bimbo to the extremely over weight loudmouth men with their fake Texas drawl. What gets me about Mary besides always acting goofy is her pricing of things as she pulls them out of the locker. She's the only one that way over estimates the value of stuff ... I mean WAY over.

What the whole program needs is what they actually get for stuff when it's sold. These people are supposedly store owners and we never get to see the stores let alone how they are run and realistic pricing.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I just wanted an outlet when I get that gag reflex going on some of these absolutely terrible reality shows. So here they come as I gag.

I actually like a few so may mention them from time to time