Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Dual Survival My Ass

Gee ... look what somebody left us


Why in the hell would someone be dropped off in a God Awful location with little or nothing in the way of survival tools unless you were making a stupid survival movie. Then to add nonsense to insanity they find a bunch of gear that just happened left by unknown others. What they find is a gun with one round, a hatchet, a tarp, duct tape and who knows what else. Then they come across a tin lean-too shelter with stove full of hot embers for a fire starter. I mean how lucky could two guys be unless they are doing a survival reality show. This is about as silly as another character in this series, Cody with braids, Indian clothes and always barefoot. At least the scenery is nice and these guys aren't competing with each other.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I just wanted an outlet when I get that gag reflex going on some of these absolutely terrible reality shows. So here they come as I gag.

I actually like a few so may mention them from time to time